• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Very dark childrens book

LeveeBeans

Hey, I'm looking for a book that was at my Grandmothers house when I was younger. I cannot remember much from the book, other than it was illustrated in a very unique way. I remember a quote that said something like "And I'll only eat tripe, when it's warm and it's ripe". It was kind of a dirty book, like, kind of gross. And I can't remember if this was in it or not, but a drawing of a bunch of fish like driving, eating, shopping, and hanging out by a tall building. The caption for this was something along the lines of "All the fish in Finland", or "All the fins in Finland". I know that this isn't alot to work with, but from what I've seen, you guys seem to work wonders. Thanks for the help.

Hey, I'm looking for a book that was at my Grandmothers house when I was younger. I cannot remember much from the book, other than it was illustrated in a very unique way. I remember a quote that said something like "And I'll only eat tripe, when it's warm and it's ripe". It was kind of a dirty book, like, kind of gross.

I am not sure, but sounds like Max and Moritz. One of my friends bought this for his kid and then realized what it was about. He hid it far-far away, probably he will give it as a birthday present to other kids whom his son dislikes the most :D

Back