• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Vote for May 2012 BOTM - Tie-break

Vote for May 2012 BOTM

• Death: The High Cost of Living by Neil Gaiman

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Mercy Thompson: Homecoming by Patricia Briggs

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear friends,

I trust I didn't come to this little soiree too late. If so, you must forgive my less than fastidious attention to calendar details.

I just wanted to point out that there is a third option in this tie-break situation which you seem to have encountered, and which has encumbered yourselves.

aecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_61_3OhFPUwL._SS500_.jpg

That's right! A Hound of the Baskervilles graphic novel!!! Can you believe our luck friends? Can you?

I swear, this is like fate or some such, tapping on the window of opportunity in our little greenhouse of delight here on BAR.

Yours faithfully,

Guy.

Hey, Will. How you doing? :|

My dear friends,

I trust I didn't come to this little soiree too late. If so, you must forgive my less than fastidious attention to calendar details.

I just wanted to point out that there is a third option in this tie-break situation which you seem to have encountered, and which has encumbered yourselves.

aecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_61_3OhFPUwL._SS500_.jpg

That's right! A Hound of the Baskervilles graphic novel!!! Can you believe our luck friends? Can you?

I swear, this is like fate or some such, tapping on the window of opportunity in our little greenhouse of delight here on BAR.

Yours faithfully,

Guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back