• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Vote for November 2012 BOTM

Vote for November 2012 BOTM

• Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maze Runner by James Dashner

• The Cardturner by Louis Sachar

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

• The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by C. Alan Bradley

• Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

• I Had Seen Castles by Cynthia Rylant

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob, I don't really care what book gets chosen. I'm reading the ones I'm interested in and I'll comment when the thread goes up. If Cardturner is chosen, then I'll have a jump on everyone. If it doesn't, I'll have still enjoyed a book and have time to read the one that IS chosen. And it looks as though a book HAS been picked. At least, the poll is closed.

I bet you never peeked at presents under the Christmas tree did you? You've more patience than I sir.

Bob, I don't really care what book gets chosen. I'm reading the ones I'm interested in and I'll comment when the thread goes up. If Cardturner is chosen, then I'll have a jump on everyone. If it doesn't, I'll have still enjoyed a book and have time to read the one that IS chosen. And it looks as though a book HAS been picked. At least, the poll is closed.

I bet you never peeked at presents under the Christmas tree did you? You've more patience than I sir.

If there was something up there I was really desperate to read but I'm an old boy... According to the poll it's I Had Seen Castles. My parents were way too savvy to leave the presents under the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back