• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Voting: January 2006 Book of the Month ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erica

Just wondered how long its going on for? :eek: said it ended on the 1st Dec , :confused: I'm confused!

I think it's mehastings that's got to make the call. I think we're waiting on her. But that's just my interpretation of her being the mod for that section.

It's possible she's busy in "real" life and not had time to finalize the proceedings.

Oh right, bit unfair as the one that was winning on the 1st Dec by two clear votes is running even with another now! :confused: ...
thanks for reply :)

I thought it was going well over time
Never known this happen before

'Hello' 1st has been and gone

Motokid said:
I think it's mehastings that's got to make the call. I think we're waiting on her. But that's just my interpretation of her being the mod for that section.

It's possible she's busy in "real" life and not had time to finalize the proceedings.

Yup. It's me. The poll is supposed to close on its own and it did not. I lost cable for two days and have been off work for a few too, so no internet for me. Sorry for the delay. The poll is now closed and a decision regarding the current tie will be posted ASAP.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back