• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Warrior of the Light Online

The.Zahir

Actually the website "Warrior of the Light" seems to be something apart from author Paulo Coelho´s general "Official Site". In the online magazine "Warrior of the Light", the author posts his recent columns, mostly those which have appeard or will appear in newspapers around the world. I find it is a great opportunity to search these online archives and to be able to read selected articles in different languages. The site lay-out is simple, elegant and easy to navegate - very characteristic for Paulo Coelho himself! :)
I find it is a bit humble that the button for "sign-up" for receiving the columns is not highlighted in a special manner.

I recommend visiting the site, not only because it´s the online magazine of my favorite writer, but because it is worthwhile to have a look at how Paulo Coelho presents some of his texts for free to the online community of readers.

Be well, cheers to all.

:rolleyes:

Back