• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What happened to "Currently reading"?

beer good

Is it just me, or has the "Currently reading" tag been removed from people's headers? Why? That was a good feature.

Maybe it's just you, but I removed mine voluntarily some time ago. Never worth the efort. :)

I wonder if that disappeared about the time the 'number of unread posts' feature appeared under my user name.

This is back with an improvement :) You now have a new field to fill out (if you wish) with the ISBN-10 number. Inserting the number into the field will autolink your Currently Reading title to the Amazon store.

Oh my goodness, just what I need...another way to get to my One Click button, faster. That roaring you hear is Shrek telling me "no way"...:lol:

This is back with an improvement :) You now have a new field to fill out (if you wish) with the ISBN-10 number. Inserting the number into the field will autolink your Currently Reading title to the Amazon store.

Thanks, o mighty admin! Much appreciated. :flowers:

While you're at it - any chance you could take a look at the "Recent threads" function when you have the time? It used to link to the most recent post in a thread, now it just links to the first post in the thread, which limits its usefulness a bit...

Back