• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What is this book?

alord

Im trying to remember the Title of this book
I only know the plot
I believe teh story begins at the end of World war 1, this si after the armstice is signed but teh fighting continues, our main character is fighting with another man and manages to kill him and walks away remorseless. I forget the rest of the story but i do know the end i believe. Then at the end it is during the last hours of world war 2, our main character once again is fighting and manages to stab the man he is fighting against but isntead of walking away this time he stays and tries to revive him.

hhmm, i can't find some idea .. i think i have not yet read this book which you are trying to remember ...ahm , any clue ? even the name of the character or the writer will help .. :)

I have absolutely no idea, i think the main character might have been german so it would make sense to be a german author.

Back