• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What Made You Happy Today, What Made You Miserable?

Bullyboy

One thing each-
Happy today was that grim satisfaction of hearing Vick got hurt again, time to drown him in a bucket...
Miserable was trying to drive to the eye doctor to get my glasses put back together, without them. I didn't hit anything that I know of, but definitely time for two pair.

What made me happy: women in boots and stockings. Huzzah for Autumn!

What made me miserable: lack of sleep and the rain.

I got out in the yard before my kid comes home from school. We have a huge burning bush that I covered with webbing, hairy spider, skull with a tiara and bones...I enjoy Autumn a lot

No miserable today 'cept still being tender from that fall, hey grateful nothing broke

Happy, getting my roof fixed.

Miserable, my intruder alarm is broken, it makes a very loud ruckus. I later discovered that the tiler who fixed my roof had removed one of the magnetic zone sensors without telling me.

Can you get him back n' demand he fix it?

Happy was wasting time online and being entertained by Banksy rat images. My daughter has them as pets. I don't see vermin, very bright creatures actually.

Miserable is back to work this afternoon, happy is having work to go to

happy: having a lovely lazy sunday to myself to relax
miserable: arguing with my boyfriend this morning (all is ok now though!)

happy : realising most of the horrible holiday makers will be pushing off soon

miserable: realising 'soon' is still a week away.

PS I don't mind people going on holiday and having fun. I just wish they didn't leave their brains behind when they do.

Back