• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What was it???

KinkedSlinky

I remember reading this book when i was in high school. I'm not sure what type of book it is...maybe fantasy? Not sure. Don't know the title or the author and I would also like to know the total pages in the book if thats possible.

It starts like this. Two guys hanging out. One makes a bet that the other would like a computer game. Main guy "Jim" bets his girlfriend that he wont like the game. Friend brings it over and he starts to play it. He has to select an avatar type thing and I think their were 8 to chose from. He picks the princess looking one and starts the game. First he has to look at a dot until it turns into three dots. Stuff happens and his avatar falls into a trap. "Jim" reaches out his hand to help her and ends up in the game. They do more stuff together and find out that their is another player in the game. (Note this game was only given to one person and somehow "Jim's" friend got a copy along with the other person) "Jim" ends up losing a riddle and is kicked out of the game (at this point his friend is going out on a date with his girlfriend) He quickly starts again but has to chose his avatar agian. He thinks about picking a different one. As he is deciding the game randomly choses one of the avatars and deems them "it". If they are chosen they must not allow the player from finishing the game. "Jim" goes with the princess avatar again and she happens to be "it". They find the other player, she has a small girl avatar. They travel together. They get close to the end of the game. They switch avatars. Lies from the princes avatar to the girl "Jane" and she thinks that "Jim" wants to take all the glory of winning the game away from her. Dramatic stuff happens. They finish the game and live happily ever after. The End

I'm pretty sure I missed a lot of important things but alas, my memory fails me at this moment of time.

Back