• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's everyone doing for the holidays?

Ruzi

They're coming up, not too far off at all. So, is anyone doing anything special for the holiday season?

For Thanksgiving here we're just going to have a nice family dinner and then put up the christmas tree, it's sort of a tradition, that we put up the tree on Thanksgiving.
For christmas we won't be going anywhere, but my uncle will be coming to stay with us for a day or two. This'll be nice, because we havn't seen him in a while. We'll probably do a nice meal and some coffee throughout the day and probably call the rest of the family to wish them well.

We had our Thanksgiving (Canadian) holiday back in October, so it's life as usual until the Christmas rush sets in.

Yikes, just over a month 'til Christmas. Where did the year go??

Tell me about it, Ell. About 4 weeks time, I have two weeks off work that I am looking forward. I will spend with my family in Christmas as usual.

Same here (for Christmas that is, we don't have Thanksgiving in Holland). I'll spend first Christmas day (I don't know the official term for it) with my own family, and the second one with the in-laws.

I'm looking forward to it, I love it, and always will!

Just for the hell of it:
kerstboom.gif

Cheers, (a Christmassy) Martin

Back