• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Whats next???

White_Robed_Man

I have read almost all of the dragonlance books. They are all great!!!!!! I am wodering what book is worth reading next. Consider that I own alot of fantasy books such as sword of sharana and r.a. slavatore and david eddings. But which one should I read now in your opinion. Thanks.

Originally posted by White_Robed_Man
I have read almost all of the dragonlance books. They are all great!!!!!! I am wodering what book is worth reading next. Consider that I own alot of fantasy books such as sword of sharana and r.a. slavatore and david eddings. But which one should I read now in your opinion. Thanks.

I like the dragonlance books too. I also like Robin Hobb. She is a very good and easy writer. She as three completed series out at the moment - Farseers Trilogy
Liveships Trilogy
Tawny Man Trilogy (you need to have read farseers to follow this)

I have posted reviews in the library section for the Tawny Man series too, if you want to check those out.

rune
:)

What about Jessica Rydill or Garth Nix? Not read them myself but these two authors come highly recommended for their fantasy work.

If you fancy a bit of really dark fantasy try Perdido Street Station by China Mieville. :)

Try King's "The Dark Tower" Series, Martin's Song of Ice and Fire, Anything By Robin Hobb and of course, Lord of the Rings.

Back