• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

What's the title? Left wondering for years!

1Good3WickdDogs

Hello everyone. I came here in search for the title of a book I read in elementary school. I read the sticky, but I couldn't find anything about the school. I thought I would post here.

The book was about a troubled teenage boy, and was mainly about him and a computer in the school's computer lab. His family was in a car wreck, and his mom and great dane died in the wreck, leaving just him and his father. Late in the book he spots his mom at a football game, and it comes to light that she didn't die- she took it as an opportinity to leave the family. The boy struggles in school, and ends up getting a disk for math help, and when he uses it in the computer lab, the computer ends up being able to talk with him (well, he types a question and a response appears on the screen). He goes to a physcaitrist(sp?) who shows him ink blots, and he sees his great dane who died, and throws up in a trash can. Thats all I can really remember about it.

This has been bugging me for years! I remember really liking this book, and I want to read it again, but I can't find it.

Help, please? :confused:

Back