• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

When is 3rd book of Eragon coming out?

mdragon159

kickbox
I have the first 2 and can't wait for the 3rd one. The 2nd one wasn't as good as the first, but it was still good. I just want to know when the last one is coming out. Really want to get it.

Heard it was called Glaydr (or that's how you pronounce it. I'm not getting out my Eldest book for spelling). I saw it in a Eldest book with an excerpt.

I haven't heard. I know that it was said that he postponed because of Harry Potter. Maybe this summer. I ready for the release also.

Shur'tugal.com is a good site for info.

I would like to know this as well.... I am ready to find out what happens in this series....

The first book was good the 2nd much better ... so hopefully with the extra time it will be great,,,

the movie was hurting my brain ...

I didn't like the movie much. Liked how it ended, though.

I'll check the link soon. I really want that book. Actually, Eldest was kind of better than Eragon.

Even if it's supposed to come out Sep. 23 2008, it can always change date. One more thing, its a trilogy. Trilogy = 3 books

September 23rd, 2008 is when the link (dated October 30th, 2007) says the book will be coming out.

Oh...That makes sense. Also, the link might change.

Jez, did you notice it's mainly you and me talking lately on this thread?

I am here to don't forget me...

I am really bummed that this has been split into a 4th...book....

I was really looking forward to the ending... now it will be another what 3 maybe 4 years before we see the end of the series....

Stories are no good without endings... mmmmmm

Oh...That makes sense. Also, the link might change.

Jez, did you notice it's mainly you and me talking lately on this thread?

Yes, but that's ok and now we have Giddieon again.

I wish I hadn't read Eragon yet. I just finished it yesterday. I figured it was about time I read the book, but I didn't want to start until the last one was almost out. I thought that if I read Eragon now and maybe even Eldest I would be ok to wait until the third came out without having to reread the books to refresh my memory. Not so apparently. Now I'll get all nervous worrying that something will happen to the author and he wont finish the series. That's happened to me twice already, and then, though I didn't read it, there's the terrible example of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series.

Yes, but that's ok and now we have Giddieon again.

I wish I hadn't read Eragon yet. I just finished it yesterday. I figured it was about time I read the book, but I didn't want to start until the last one was almost out. I thought that if I read Eragon now and maybe even Eldest I would be ok to wait until the third came out without having to reread the books to refresh my memory. Not so apparently. Now I'll get all nervous worrying that something will happen to the author and he wont finish the series. That's happened to me twice already, and then, though I didn't read it, there's the terrible example of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series.

What happen to Robert Jordan and I hear a lot about his books.... is it worth checking out???

I hope nothing to brash happened...

He died recently and his series is not finished. I haven't read the books, but I've heard that the first couple were great and then the series went down hill. I don't really know though. It was a very long series (there are something like 10 or 11 books out already).

man that is rough... it is things like that that can really hurt invested readers...

I was worried about something happening to JK... I loved Harry Potter series though it was a nice escape...

I hope it was not a sudden death... I should look him up on wiki to see what happen...

Back