• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Where is she?

Ahoy matey! Haven't seen a pirate round these parts for donkey's years. What news of foreign climes?

glad to see my favorite wench is back

i would tell you, but if i do she might try to poke my eye with a needle :eek:

He loves me the best. He said it. He said, 'Freya I loves you the best cos you is well good at the beer innit'.

Freya said:
He loves me the best. He said it. He said, 'Freya I loves you the best cos you is well good at the beer innit'.

You are very cruel to me considering how we are completely unknown to each other. You should be kinder to strangers, you never know when you'll accidentally marry one.

Oh Mr Michel, why hast thou forsaken me? Oh Mr Michel, will we ever be on first name terms?

We may be unknown to one another, however you remind me of a young slut I used to go to school with. She used to stand in the playground near the big tree and pull her skirt up to show the boys her knickers. And she used to let the boys catch her during kiss-catch. Unfortunately the little hussy perished in a tragic sand pit accident and she isn't around for me to be mean to. But you'll do.

Freya said:
We may be unknown to one another, however you remind me of a young slut I used to go to school with. She used to stand in the playground near the big tree and pull her skirt up to show the boys her knickers. And she used to let the boys catch her during kiss-catch. Unfortunately the little hussy perished in a tragic sand pit accident and she isn't around for me to be mean to. But you'll do.
Oh my gosh :eek: *Stays out of the argument*

Freya said:
he used to stand in the playground near the big tree and pull her skirt up to show the boys her knickers.

Yes. That does sound like me. It also explains your hostility. Clearly you have knicker envy.

Back