• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

which ones better??

j.lazy

kickbox
which series is better for a grown up to read , Artimis fowl or the percy jackson series??? whats less young adult?? thanks

I haven't read the Artemis Fowl series but I have read two of the authors other books, The Supernaturalist and Airman. Both were great, The Supernaturalist is my favorite but if someone asked if they should read those or the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series my answer would be Percy Jackson, but only by a hair. The most grownup series for YA I've read (and loved) would be Philip Pullman's Dis Dark Materials series, which starts with The Golden Compass.

Personally, I recommend Artemis Fowl series.
Percy Jackson series are great as well, but somehow I find Artemis Fowl series a bit more suitable for adult. But don't trust me too much on this, I might have thought of Fowl series that way because it had slightly difficult scientific words in 'em.

Back