• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Who would you like to get to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

True@1stLight

It seems everyone has become pretty friendly with one another in a short amount of time here. I know I have certainly enjoyed it. I was just thinking about all of the people I would love to have actual conversations with, (such as on a messenger) and I"m sure many others feel the same.

So here's your chance if theres' someone or anyone in particular you think you would like to talk with, here's the thread to say it. Lets say name one person that you find interesting and list a messenger service that you use, and you should be able to arrange some time to talk. (it's not hard to download these thigns if you don't have them) I'm sure some people are here just for the occasional book comment, but I am sure that plenty of people actually enjoy the interaction that takes place, so here ya go.

Just for everybody's information I am always happy to meet new people and my Aol name is TrueAt1stLight so feel free to add me. If you have a different service and would like to talk let me know, I will gladly move over to it. Have a good night everyone.

Aren't you going to go first and give us the names of your true forum beloveds?

I already talk to a few people from here on messenger, or via email. There are a couple others I would probably like to talk to, but they are on AOL, and I use Yahoo or MSN so they can just go stuff themselves instead. :p

If I had to pick just one person, then it would probably be Bobby (Bryan). I enjoy his posts, I disagree with enough of what he says to make him interesting and he doesn't get aggressive when we're all scratching our heads and wondering what the hell he's talking about. But I already do talk to him in messenger.

And El Beardo Diablo refused to install an IM service as he said I could just yell what I wanted to say up from my pokey cage in his dungeon.

But if anyone does want to pick on me, then my yahoo and msn ids are in my profile and I wouldn't have put them there if I didn't mind being pestered.

Well I'm currently talking to Bryan about clubbing baby seals....so he's off the list :) ....other than him though I would definatley enjoy talking to both Litany , and Watercrystal ......hint...gimme your #%* screennames :cool:

True@1stLight said:
Well I'm currently talking to Bryan about clubbing baby seals....so he's off the list :) ....other than him though I would definatley enjoy talking to both Litany , and Watercrystal ......hint...gimme your #%* screennames :cool:

Either funky_peanut_pup for MSN or snot_monkey on yahoo but I have no AOL, soz.

How can you not have AOL, omg I cannot forgive you! :mad:

Actually add Wabbit to that list, mostly because we seem to have much in common.

Litany- Because I kidnapped one of your rabbits , and Bryan and I are going to Ransom it, so just wonder how you'll react.

Watercrystal- I would like to talk to you and find out where all that energy comes from :)

True@1stLight said:
Actually add Wabbit to that list, mostly because we seem to have much in common.

I've already got Wabbit in my contacts. He hides from me. He even admitted it. He sits there, all invisible, mocking me, hating me. :(

Litany said:
I've already got Wabbit in my contacts. He hides from me. He even admitted it. He sits there, all invisible, mocking me, hating me. :(

Awww...I sawwy Litany...would you like some rabbit stew? It's really good it might cheer you up! :eek:

True@1stLight said:
How can you not have AOL, omg I cannot forgive you! :mad:

I can feel this, no kidding, escpecially from this that you have quoted: post

True@1stLight said:
Watercrystal- I would like to talk to you and find out where all that energy comes from :)

Me?? *scratching her hair* (Darren, why you do not have a shy face smile here?) :) :p

Litany said:
Not funny. Not even slightly close to amusing. :mad:

Can I have his gymshoes when you're done with him. I figure that's about all that will be left. :D

RaVeN

True@1stLight said:

Speaking of clubbing baby seals heres a little song for you:

Killing the Baby Seals - A Sick Soldier Out There

Way up north where the air is cold
I lost all my money and I lost all my gold
So now I make my living
Killing the baby seals
Arh! Arh!

My wife and kids they hate me
Cant find a woman to date me
So now I make my living
Killing the baby seals
Arh! Arh!