• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

William Knoedelseder: Bitter Brew

DATo

Bitter Brew The Rise and Fall of Anheuser-Busch and America's Kings of Beer is the history of the family dynasty which owned and controlled the Anheusser-Bush brewery corporation. This book is an in-depth chronicle of the family and events which shaped one of the wealthiest and most influential corporate empires of all time. The book is rife with a chronology of minutiae regarding the family dating from the company's inception around the time of the American Civil War to its recent sale to InBev.

I found this book to be an absolutely fascinating study of both the the family and the workings of the corporation and it gave me an insight to the unbelievable power that is wielded by wealth. I also found in this book definitive evidence that there is one set of rules which apply to the rich and powerful and another which applies to the rest of us.

This is an unputdownable book which will leave you gaspingly aware of what had previously been your own naiveté regarding the real power structure of the world's wealth, aristocracy and the inherent tragedies which often synchronously attend it.

Back