• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Woman With Head in Oven

Rockhopper01

My wife has read a book several years ago and cannot remember the title or the author, all she can remember is that on the cover, there is a picture of a woman with her head in an oven and she believes it is written by a man. Please help, her current obsession is going into every bookstore and searching for this book. I would greatly appreciate any help.

This reminds me of a book my mother was reading, but I can't recall what it was about. Might have had something to do with Sylvia Plath, however (who, I believe, committed suicide in this manner).

Kookamoor said:
This reminds me of a book my mother was reading, but I can't recall what it was about. Might have had something to do with Sylvia Plath, however (who, I believe, committed suicide in this manner).

Sylvia Plath wrote 'The Bell Jar'...but my copy does not have woman with head in oven on cover ?
Head in oven... :confused: got me looking for it now!

Back