• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Writers with Writers Block needed!

TV RESEARCHER

Dear Writer

The Russell Grant Show is a daily live show on Sky One. We are an entertainment show with an astrological twist. Every week we set ourselves a ‘Mystic Mission’ where we take an individual with a dilemma and through a series of alternative therapies we try to resolve their problem. Our previous missions have included curing a shopaholic and sorting out problem pets. We are now looking for someone suffering from writers block who wants our help. Through numerology, runes, crystals or tarot we will set out to release your creativity and turn your writers block into writers boom!

If you are suffering from lack of inspiration and could do with our help we want to hear from you.

You would need to be available on Monday 1st March and again on Thursday 4th March to come to our studio in Soho, between the hours of 11.00 and 2.00. We can cover expenses.

If you may be interested or would like further information please call me on 0207 478 7682 or email me at faye.stewart@shinelimited.com.

Thanks

Wow. I'd do that, except I won't be anywhere near Soho on those dates. Darn.

Great concept for a show. Much better than extreme makeover.

Back