• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

writing a film

A girl who has been barely controlled her self from insane, collapsed all of sudden. She was screaming, screaming, screaming all the screams inside of her stomach, belly chest. Smashed a mirror, a very large squared mirror, which she used to see her dancing in it, which she used to gaze into the eyes of herself…. Blah, blah… (You can use some back wards narrative film method here/ montage? But I prefer not to hinder fluency of her destructive actions.)

Every broken mirror, there was a pair of eyes, fuming with fierce hatred, hatred that has been saved, suppressed, and no name for this hatred. Eyes were dark but with flames, well, use your imagination here.

She took up one picece of the mirror, as she gazing at her self in other mirrors, piercing her face rapidly.
Expression on her face: can be insane and crazy, hysteric; or can be very calm, cold, merciless, ferocious,; or can be smile and fearful;

She licked her bloods as the drops ran down to the corner of her mouth. Continued her cutting, her hands moved more and more fast, cutting, piercing everywhere….

She opened the drawers of wardrobe. Every drawer, there was a kind of corpse, e.g. two cats, or some old aged person’s dead bodies, (use your own imagination, here.). but all the corpses or dead bodies were arranged like those books on a shelf, organized! -----------maybe there were screamings somewhere. --could be their spirits or what.

Finished!

Just some basic idea. To me, they sounds really scary, but maybe not that horrible to you. Anyway. If you are interested, there are rooms for you to enrich it.

Good luck, bobby. :)

that's very psychoanalytical, watercrystal. I like the idea of committing suicide in front of a broken mirror. it's very dario argento-esque.

bobbyburns said:
that's very psychoanalytical, watercrystal. I like the idea of committing suicide in front of a broken mirror. it's very dario argento-esque.

No, bobby, she was not committing suicide.(sorry for my unclear description :( )

She just wanted to cut/sculpt a rose out of her :eek: by using a razor or a piece of broken mirror.

Just realized that this might have little to do your film scene. :confused:

Back