• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Writing Advice - Need help please

RB816

Hey, I've been running my own blog for over a year now. I recently added a story titled "Inhalant" which falls under the category of transgressive fiction (I guess you could say like Chuck Palahniuk, Bret Easton Ellis, etc.) I could really use some feedback, thoughts, opinions on my writing.

You can read the entire story for free here athttp://www.warpedtongues.blogspot.com/2 ... alant.html

I can really use some advice so I can try and improve. Do you think I'm ready to be a writer, or do I need more practice? What lines of dialogue do you like, which ones do you hate? Am I using too many nouns, too many adjectives, not enough verbs? Any advice or feedback would be greatly appreciated. I can handle negative feedback too. Sometimes you have to be a little negative to help someone realize what they're doing wrong.

Please help! Thanks for your time
icon_biggrin.gif

Back