• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Wut up people

wutupdoc

Getting into some online selling of my books so I thought I'd check out a few forums while I'm at it. How many of you sell books online?

I've considered it, and I've bought some used books online, but I find the process pretty annoying. Online is a last resort after I checked all possible used book stores, when I do buy online it's generally half.com or amazon's used service. When I'm ready to get rid of books, I generally trade them in for credit towards new books - around here, a 2 for 1 trade with a 10% upcharge.

That being said, my sister-in-law just unloaded a huge collection of Barbara Cartland on ebay for $89 + shipping, great considering the used book store offered her $30. Special case tho - that was a full set of some series, 129 books. For single titles I don't think it's really worth it, considering the time and trips to the post office involved.

Welcome & enjoy yourself!

I don't sell online, but I have bought some books online via Amazon's used book service and Half.com.

Back