• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Yip! Yip! Hooray!

Daniel_Infinity

:) I don't really know where to post this, but I just finished by book! I feel really good, even though it's just the hardcopy I have done and still have to go over the entire thing, at least it's all done!! :D

Right now the word count is at a pretty small number of '48682,' but I know for certain that I'll be putting in an additional 5000+ words when I go over it, because there are things I left out, or didn't think about until a couple chapters later, so yep, I hope I can finish a little over 55000 words! :)

Anyhow, I feel really good and since there's no where else I can celebrate I decided I could here, if nobody minds too much :eek:

Now I am definitely going to wait until Monday before I start editing since I dislike doing it so much. But yeah, I think I feel good for actually finishing this much since at about 30,000 words I wasn't feel too sure about it.

*orders a bottle of champagne and then drinks a soda to celebrate!*

Good for you! I bet you DO feel like celebrating. Waiting a few days before starting the revision/editing process is a wise idea. I'm happy for you:cool:

Back