• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

You know you're an Addict when...

:D So, I know one fact that , I got addict, I got addict , I got addict..............

PS: it is annoying when I cannot access to it. ;) I had thought something weird happened to my puter :eek:

Well, Thanks for Darren's efforts to FIX it in 24 hours. um-- not fast enough, if I may say so. :p

Its good to know I'm not alone! :eek:

And many thanks to Darren for getting it back so quickly...I was going through withdrawal. :eek:

what a nightmare that was! The only other person who can see my computer screen at work was off yesterday as well so I thought 'great, a day on the the book forum' - imagine my dismay :eek:

Lyra said:
what a nightmare that was! The only other person who can see my computer screen at work was off yesterday as well so I thought 'great, a day on the the book forum' - imagine my dismay :eek:
Thank goodness they're up today or I'd be going nuts since our systems are down here at work! I would certainly be registering for a padded cell if the Forum AND our work systems were down at the same time. :eek:

:rolleyes: Why there is such kind of thing as Band width forbiddend, (sorry is this the term used)?

:rolleyes: Why someof us could feel additive to this forum[/U]?

When your mouse clicking hand is freezing,your eyes are burning and you're sitting infront of your computer when you should be studying for exams! What the hell i'm screwed anyway. :(

Thank God (yeah, you, dad) that I was on vacation when this happened - I would've died.

Seriously.

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

Martin said:
Thank God (yeah, you, dad) that I was on vacation when this happened - I would've died.

Seriously.

Cheers, Martin
Grin.gif

Yeah, it was pretty rough. I think half of us were put on life-support.

Back