• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your New Year's Resolutions?

Ooh, I love resolutions...

• To read more, obviously, and to read "better stuff" (than some of the stuff I read now, I don't mean to set off a mass debate on the strengths of certain books...)
  • To improve my vocabulary to an extent where I can substitute some clever phrase for "better stuff".
  • To not get as sucked into X Factor. Or Big Brother. Or Eastenders.
  • To do a pub crawl, known here in Bristol as the "Gloucester Run". Once only.
  • To not embarrass myself completely during aforementioned pub crawl.
  • To be nicer to my parents.
  • To spend more time online; not less, so at least I achieved this years' resolution.
  • To listen to more music, see more films, and just be pretty super in general. ;)
  • To do at least one half marathon.
  • To learn to ride a motorbike.

I think that's all for now ;)

So far I've got:

* Not to fail my exams.
* Prepare myself for university life (still in shock that I got in).
* Improve my vocabulary (I have already started as I'm writing down stuff in a notebook).
* Get through my stack of unread Neo magazines.
* Actually do things when I say I will. :eek:

• Read 100 books during 2007.
  • Start reading more classics and literary books.
  • Work hard at Uni, and not leave assignments until the last minute (this one is going to be the hardest to achieve :D ).

To lose 20 pounds on an all-coffee diet.:)
Are you being serious? That can't be good for you. Whatever happened to a balanced diet and exercise?

Back