• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your Next Series?

-Carlos-

Which series are you planning to read next?

For me it will be the Rabbit series by John Updike.

Well, I have to get through quite a few books that I got for Christmas first, but I have been planning on reading The Carpathian (DarK) Series by Christine Feehan. It'll probably be mid-2008 before I get there though.

I've never really sat down and read a series of books deliberately; for a long time, I read each new Pat Cornwell/Kay Scarpetta novel as it came out, though I eventually got tired of those. I've read almost all of Terry Pratchett's books, but not because they're a series.

I suppose the nearest thing at present would be Martin Cruz Smith's Arkady Renko books. There are only six though, so I'm not reading them one after the other, but witing a little time between each. :)

The majority of my reading is series, so i'm always waiting for several 'next books' to come out. However I am looking for the His Dark Materials trilogy by Phillip Pullman to be placed on the top of my to-read pile.

I'm taking a break from my "series" of Watergate books, at least until February. I will re-start it then. My next series will probably be about another political scandal-Either Iran-Contra or the controversial 2000 election.

I thought I would switch my reading alittle bit. So I started the Anita Blake series by Laurell R Hamillton. I can say I am really enjoying it.

My fiancée got me the first in the Master and Commander series for my birthday so it looks like that is the next series I will be reading.

I recieved the last in the Sword of Truth series for Christmas. As bad as the series has grown over the last 1/2 dozen or so books I kept up with it. I did not read the last one so I just began reading Wizards First Rule and am going to go through the whole series once back to back to back to back..... I doubt the payoff will be worth it but I have been waiting to finish this for 10 years or so.

Back