• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your pad or mine

RaVeN

Here's an easy game that every one can play.
What do you have on your mouse pad?
Those that reply "a mouse" go back 3 spaces and start all over again after you've pulled your head out.

Mine is a logo of the Slough Jets hockey club from the UK. They sent it to me when I bought a game used jersey of theirs 2-3 years ago.

I've shown you mine, will you show me yours? :D

RaVeN

Mine's a pint of Guinness. Someone bought it me a few years ago when I was going through my Guinness phase. Classy.

Tweety Bird towelling off on the edge of a bird bath. Yeah, kinda cute, but, hey, I've got little kids. ;)

In Holland (erm .. The Netherlands - sorry, Lies) there has been this poster-campaign for years now, in the bigger cities, with just one or two very cynical and/or funny comments on them - very simple, just a white poster with black text. Well, they could not avoid the grasp of commerce, so now there are cups, t-shirts, and, you guessed it, mousepads.

Mine says (roughly translated): You can be so many things these days, that I've decided to stay myself.

It's better in Dutch.

Cheers

Nothing -- got me an optical mouse.

Hey, Sapper41 -- are you a combat engineer? Haven't seen a Sapper tab in a long time...

Mine is dull....an advert for the computer store where I purchased my computer. I only had to spend $1,100 to get the mouse pad "free"! Thus, I will not reveal the name and give them free advertising on this forum. :D

Irene Wilde

I was evaluating mine (at work) earlier and realized that it was filthy. Tomorrow, I will have the receptionist order me a new one, along with a can of canned air so I can clean my keyboard.

Ashlea said:
along with a can of canned air so I can clean my keyboard.

Thanks for the reminder. It's been awhile for mine too.

Got your receptionist's number handy by any chance?

RaVeN

at home mine is just plain grey with a wrist rest on it. i use a wheel mouse (they're not easy to find nowadays) because opticals drive me nuts. at work i have an optical and i tried 3 pads with it and they all spit the lazer (or light or whatever it is) all over the place, so now i use nothing under it

that's a lot of words for something so boring :eek:

im using a lap top with a touch pad, so i guess the answer would be two buttons and probably a lot of dead cells :eek:

Back