• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your three favorite animals

Mari

This is a game.

List your three favorite animals, in order. List three adjectives that you feel apply to each animal.

When we have gotten a bunch of responses, I will explain the meaning of the game.

I'll start:

1. Giraffe. Tall, quiet, oddly graceful.
2. Cat. Affectionate, cuddly, soft.
3. Tropical fish. Colorful, absorbing, active.

Northern tree frog: hides in plain sight, loud for its size, sociable
Labrador retriever:good sense of humor, tolerant of human behavior, easy going
rose-breasted grosbeak: sings beautifully, looks fab, faithful to mate

1. Black Panther : black, beautiful, wild
2. albino tiger python : different, wunderful, relaxed
3. butterfly : developing, free, busy

Silverback Mountain Gorilla - aggressive, dominant, possessive
Rhino - durable, thick-skinned, dangerous when provoked
Walrus - rugged, powerful, blubbery

Sell Sword said:
Silverback Mountain Gorilla - aggressive, dominant, possessive
Rhino - durable, thick-skinned, dangerous when provoked
Walrus - rugged, powerful, blubbery

Have you ever seen an amorous walrus? Whoa.

1. HUMANS - intriquing, inspiring, controversial

2. dogs - loyal, loving, feisty

3. reptiles - stealthy, efficient, resilient

Cat – independent, curious,
Dolphin – clever, friendly,
Fox – cunning, resourceful,

The third adjective is the same for all of them – beautiful

Sorry to barge into your thread! :eek:

(
Motokid said:
1. HUMANS - intriquing, inspiring, controversial

2. dogs - loyal, loving, feisty

3. reptiles - stealthy, efficient, resilient

Humans are inspiring? that is something new. Honestly i think nature made a mistake when it created the human being, or why would mother nature create something that is smart enough to understand but too dumb to comprehend? why whould she be willing to create something that builds weapons to destroy each other and her?)

Oh and sorry again.

"Humans are inspiring? that is something new."

Are you kidding? Have you never witnessed anything inspiring by a human being? Never?

I watched both my kids being born by c-section. I spent many hours in the cancer ward at our area hospital when my mother was ill. I've seen people with death lingering on every breath find something to smile about. There are so many people doing so many great things that should be inspiring it's not even funny.

I hope you are not totally serious about not being able to find anything worthy of mankind.

Yes there is living, breathing, shit walking on this planet, but there is also wonderful, beautiful, grace, and love walking on it too. You just won't hear about it in the press very often...if ever.

i agree with you moto, for all the nastiness, everyday i see something in people that gives me pause.

all birds, because oh, to fly: free, colour, song
whales, the big ones: grace, wisdom, awesome(not in a surfer way)
cows: funny, funny, funny

Motokid said:
"Humans are inspiring? that is something new."

Are you kidding? Have you never witnessed anything inspiring by a human being? Never?

I watched both my kids being born by c-section. I spent many hours in the cancer ward at our area hospital when my mother was ill. I've seen people with death lingering on every breath find something to smile about. There are so many people doing so many great things that should be inspiring it's not even funny.

I hope you are not totally serious about not being able to find anything worthy of mankind.

Yes there is living, breathing, shit walking on this planet, but there is also wonderful, beautiful, grace, and love walking on it too. You just won't hear about it in the press very often...if ever.

you're right and i shouldn't go on the computer anymore when i'm depressed! sorry, that was kinda stupid, but i stick with some of it, if you see the overall picture (objective not subjective).

If it makes you feel any better honeydevil you are more than welcome to visit the "Is Motokid an annoying ass?" thread and have a good rip at my expense?

It's a freebie, on the house...stop by and read the thread on farting first if you'd like....

hope your day gets better.... :D

The meaning revealed!

Supposedly:

1. Your choice of favorite animal reveals the way you view yourself.

2. Your second choice reveals the way others view you.

3. Your third reveals the way you actually are.

hahahahah.... I can't wait for people to read my choices then comment on the supposed meaning of this little exercize...hahahaha

good one. :D

Here is a tip:

The adjectives are more important than the species. The animals are just an inspiration to help draw out the description.

Back