• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Your Titanic

Mai

I nicked this topic from another board but I doubt they will mind there.

Who will be on your titanic? My list is

George W. Bush and all the 3 million people who voted for him
Britney Spears and all her future unborn children
Donald Trump/tramp
Randy Yoh-Man from American Idol
David Beckham
Paris Hilton

I don't know who she is but I want her on my titanic too!

login_woman.jpg

I could name a few people you all know ..

.. but I won't.

Nice picture - wonder who it is.

Cheers

Martin said:
Nice picture - wonder who it is.

Cheers

It's the picture Yahoo uses it on their mail page to advertise it. I have to look at her every time I'm signing in.

I thought this thread was going to be about which ship of fools I would go down with, which would be a much more interesting question. :)

If I understand it correctly then this is the same thing as a death list.

I think you should at least motivate why you would like to see people dead. It makes it a lot more motivated.

1. Margaret Thatcher.
2. Margaret Thatcher.
3. Margaret Thatcher.

Did I mention Margaret Thatcher?

Reasons? Because she is an evil, evil person without an ounce of compassion, and I truly hate her.

Halo said:
1. Margaret Thatcher.
2. Margaret Thatcher.
3. Margaret Thatcher.

Did I mention Margaret Thatcher?

Reasons? Because she is an evil, evil person without an ounce of compassion, and I truly hate her.

i don't know halo, i'm confused, i think you need to clarify here. you should really try to be more precise in what you are saying. don't make us guess. :D

Well, Halo could always try to write why she believe that Margaret Thatcher is evil and compassionless.

What's wrong with Margaret Thatcher? [ducks under onslaught of bananas]

No seriously. In one line or less please.

ds

I'm sure Halo has her reasons for not liking Maggie Thatcher. Maybe Halo liked walking home from work (couldn't use public transport as it was all on strike) and having a cold dinner while sitting by candlelight (because all the power companies were on strike). Thats if we could get to our front doors over the rubbish (not collected because of a strike by the dustbin men) - can you see a theme there?!

Thatcher ended all that. She got the country running again after the weak Labour govermnent had let trade unions run the country

No offence :p

Maybe Dogtanian had no feelings for the 3 million unemployed. Perhaps he thought that the destruction of the coal-mining industry in the UK was a good idea. There were still millions of tonnes of coal to be mined, but so what? Let's shut the pits down, put hundreds of thousands of people on the dole and then import our coal - makes sense. Finally, perhaps Dogtanian thought that the Poll Tax, where someone earning £150 a week paid the same as someone earning £3,000 a week, was fair.

Those are the three things that I would like to mention. I could say a lot more, but given that political discussion is not allowed here, I will not be saying anything else on this matter.

If she was so bad why was she voted in by the public so many times? The majority of the public must have backed her decisions.

EDIT: I wasn't aware of the ban on political topics on here so apologies if i have broken the rules

hi, this is margaret. I agree with you, dogtanian. I really don't know why, I just knew it when you responded to this thread, I felt it. it's in my veins. we are probably soul mates. meet me at the petrol station at midnight. I'll be wearing a disguise. the password is "grochsneeflak". see you there.

ps: don't forget to bring a towel.

pps: don't tell anyone about this meeting. it's a secret.

Back