• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

i'm sure you do,but i talked about the color, not the hair in the whole...
what color do you have anyway, brown, auburn...?

My current avatar is just something that I've stolen and edited out of a larger picture. To some the picture might be familiar.

Wolhay said:
My current avatar is just something that I've stolen and edited out of a larger picture. To some the picture might be familiar.

I know I've seen it somewhere, but I can't figure it out...

mr_michel said:
well if it make you girls feel better :)

oh, im happy to report that after intensive testing my lemons seems to be in prime condition :eek: :p

i ateste, i don't even know if that's the right word...wait is it even a word?, however, i've seen and squeezed the lemons...only cause we ran out of limes....however, they seem in prime lemonade making condition to me..or tequila drinking or to put in a vodka tonic..whatever your preference

mr_michel said:
although a little bruised, they are still quite juicy :)

good, i would have been worried if my tiquila would have let me have a clear head, but since i have pretty much 2.0 alcohol level in my blood... :D

but next time be a little more careful...

My avatar is a picture of Raistlin Majere, a character from Dragonlance. This says nothing about me, Raist is just one of my favourite fantasy characters.

Fistandantilus said:
My avatar is a picture of Raistlin Majere, a character from Dragonlance. This says nothing about me, Raist is just one of my favourite fantasy characters.

so it still says SOMETHING... it says that you like fantasy and that you like this character and i woudl GUESS that if i check this character out, i would find things which apply to you too..., wouldn't I? :D

Weeeeellll.....Raistlin is a cynical, sarcastic, mean, depressed evil mage. I suppose I can be a tad sarcastic sometimes :D but I dont think I am an evil, cynical depressed Mage :D

Fistandantilus said:
Weeeeellll.....Raistlin is a cynical, sarcastic, mean, depressed evil mage. I suppose I can be a tad sarcastic sometimes :D but I dont think I am an evil, cynical depressed Mage :D

probably not, but since you can be sarcastic... i think i didn't hit tooooo far off, did i?

honeydevil said:
why are you asking?
Because my grandaughter is coming to visit this weekend and I want to show her my Avatar which is the drawing/painting she did for me in the form of a bookmark. :)

muggle said:
Because my grandaughter is coming to visit this weekend and I want to show her my Avatar which is the drawing/painting she did for me in the form of a bookmark. :)

achso... that's nice... :)

When I read that about your granddaughter's artwork I thought it was really touching, muggle. Have you scanned in any of her other work? It would make a really nice background for your computer screen, I imagine.

Back