• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

FREE Feb 10th-12th: Firefly Girl

Cerberus

61HlDry07UL._AA160_.jpg

Hey everyone. I've recently put up my 4th self-published novel on Amazon Kindle.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TDY7VYM

Firefly Girl tells the story of Alissa, a brave girl who lives in a little village deep in the aspen woods of Sephronia and raises fireflies for the village lanterns. When the Curse comes to her village, she must rush to reach the palace in Sephron and beg the Court Wizard to come and help put things to rights before it's too late. Guided and aided on her perilous journey by good friends, Alissa will show that she's more than simply a firefly girl.

The promotion will be going from the 10th to the 12th of February, or from Tuesday to Thursday this week. I hope you'll take the opportunity to pick it up while it's free, and if you enjoy it I'd be grateful if you'd review it and recommend it to anyone you think might be interested in reading it as well.

Hey everyone,

Bumping to let you know that Firefly Girl is up on a free promotion on Amazon Kindle from Friday, Apr. 3rd to Saturday, Apr. 4th. I've also updated the book cover and would be interested to know what you think. Here it is:

51WQLisEdbL._AA160_.jpg

In addition, my 4 other YA Fantasy novels will also be up on free promotions at the same time, from Friday, Apr. 3rd to Saturday, Apr. 4th. Here's the link to my author page:

Amazon.com: Nate Jones: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle

Hope you take the opportunity to pick up my books while they're free, and if you enjoy them I hope you'll review and recommend.

I think if you somehow mix the color scheme with cover two to cover one you might have a good image, like nature with a person in the background instead of a road.

Shane

Back