• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

FREE on Amazon Oct. 15-17th: Veiled Trove

Cerberus

51zwr7ccZGL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Hey everyone. I'm pleased to announce that I just published the first book in my new series on Amazon Kindle: Veiled Trove, Book 1 of Legacy of the Deep Gnomes, a Young Adult fantasy adventure series. It will be available for free until this Friday, or from Oct. 15th to Oct. 17th.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OHZGWO2

Here's the book's description:

For Drew Matthews life hasn't been normal since the incident two years ago. Not only does everyone think he's crazy, but he finds himself constantly getting picked on in school for what happened. Now that he's started high school he doesn't really expect things to get better, but he's dismayed to find that the teasing has gotten even worse.

While escaping the pursuit of a classmate who tormented him all through junior high, Drew encounters an antique shop that had been an empty storefront just a few days ago. Something in the window display immediately catches his eye, and when he investigates the item he's shocked to learn that not only does the shop's owner not think he's crazy for what he saw during the incident, but he knows about magical realities Drew has never even heard of. What's more, the incident that's haunted Drew's life is actually a sign that he has a hidden gift he never knew about.

Drew finds himself recruited by the shop's owner, a hunter of magical antiquities, to help him raid a treasure trove. When he agrees he finds himself plunged into a world he has no knowledge of with dangers around every corner.

What's worse, thanks to his involvement he ends up the middle of a race to save the world. Only he doesn't know where the real threat is coming from or whether his efforts are making things better or worse. All he can do is rely on his wits and friends both old and new and hope it's enough.

The world may have forgotten the deep gnomes' legacy, but it cannot be ignored.

I hope you'll take the opportunity to pick it up while it's free, and if you enjoy it I'd be grateful for any reviews or recommendations.

Bumping to let everyone know Undying Heights will be up free February 18th through the 20th, or Wednesday through Friday.

You may have noticed I changed the title and the cover. I did so after helpful feedback from readers that neither really fit a YA Fantasy Adventure. This will be my first promotion after the change, and I'm eager to see the results. I'd also be interested to hear what you think of the changes.

Here's the new cover:

51wgi23wprL._AA160_.jpg

Last edited:
Back