• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Happy Birthday Abecedarian!!

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday, Dear ABC
Happy Birthday to You (sung in my best singing voice):)

Hope you get lots of cups of tea or coffee in bed, and spend the day in the happiest way possible.:) :) :)

Happy birthday, ABC. Tell us what that family of yours does for you on your special day. I'll just bet it's something stupendous! :)

Happy Birthday (even though it isn't quite yet :p )!
birthdaycake.gif

Thank you all for your well wishes! I'm having a wonderful time celebrating both my birthday and 25th wedding anniversary. Yesterday we went hiking and took pictures, and saw an eagle in its nest..too cool:D Eventually we'll get to my favorite used bookstore, but today looks to be another fine day to be outdoors, so I think we're going to Elk Falls KS to see the sights there. Thanks again!

Happy birthday ABC glad you had a great time yesterday :D
And 25 yrs married as well thats lovely :D

Happy B-Day ABC. And congrats on the aniversary too.
Here's hoping there's so much fun to be had that you don't see this until tomorrow.

Hey there, Abecedarian... sorry for being late - Happy Birthday!!!

25th anniversary??? I'm not even 25 years old yet... !!! (nah, just kidding. I'm bloody old).

ds

direstraits said:
Hey there, Abecedarian... sorry for being late - Happy Birthday!!!

25th anniversary??? I'm not even 25 years old yet... !!! (nah, just kidding. I'm bloody old).

ds

:D Of course, I wasn't very old 25 years ago!

Back