• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Happy Birthday Halo!!

Good call, Kaz!

Happy birthday, Halo - I hope you'll have a great day!!

Cheers, Martin

just cannot logout the forum.

AH! YOUR BIRTHDAY, HALO. HAPPY BRITHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! EVERYDAY IS JUST LIKE TODAY, AND BE HAPPY!!--- :) :) :)

FORGET YOUR CAR FOR A WHILE :p

Best wishes for you,

ummm, what kinda birthdaycake you will offer to us? ;)

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes! :) I actually had quite a nice birthday (tried not to think about the car) and managed not to break anything worse than a thumb nail this year!! :D I didn't get a car or any books, but I got £50 so no doubt that will be spent on one or the other! :)

Watercrystal: I had a very nice, and very sickly, toffee gateau, but unfortunately I ate it all (with my family's help I hasten to add). I've got some Thornton's choccies left though, you can have one of those if you like! :)

Ooooohhh Thornton choccies!! Visensse choccies are my favourite. (I couldn't spell this word!!) Glad to heard you had a good time.

Oh thank you. I'll enjoy to eat it. Yummy.:D What's your favourite thornton choccies?

All of them, probably! :D No, actually I don't like the alcoholic ones much. White chocolate ones are the best!

Halo said:
Watercrystal: I had a very nice, and very sickly, toffee gateau, but unfortunately I ate it all (with my family's help I hasten to add). I've got some Thornton's choccies left though, you can have one of those if you like! :)

Toffee gateau!! :eek: Oh!!----, lovely! :D

What?! :eek: you ate it all?? what can I say? :( Just wait till Christmas. Will you remember to save some for me? :p

Seriously, wish you have tons of tons of happiness in your life

Take care of yourself :) and your car ;) .

Back