• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello everybody,

Terry Coy

I'm 67 years old. I finished work 8 years ago when I was 59 because of health issues. I took early retirement the next year when I reached 60. I had a variety of jobs: I worked for a few years in insurance, I spent about 10 years as a self-employed driving instructor, a while as a bus driver until I had a serious stroke and after 2 years rehabilitating and re-training I worked in the finance office of a large school for the last 12 years of my working career. I now live in Stourport on Severn in Worcestershire with my wife of 32 years, Jane. We have 3 grown up children, Becky, Stephen and Amy, who we are incredibly proud of and love dearly with our 6 grandchildren Emily, Jack, Sophie, Imogen, Ruben and Grace. If I get any free time I love to read and write. I had a paper back published a few years ago (The Evil Ones) and have just got one, Twice in a Blue Moon, published on Kindle.

Last edited:
hello.gif

Back