• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

help plz, i urgently need a book that has smthn about inferiority complex.

arnold

hi guys, i am doing a research about inferiority complex, and as u know that needs many sources and references and i cant find anything... well i can but i should buy them and i actually don't have a lot of time to do that nor can i afford it so plz guys help me here, i tried to search in torrent finders but anything with the 2 words inferiority complex cannot be found........

plz help and it is really urgent:sad:...thanx

I don't have specifics, if you google inferiority complex, you get a lot of sites, I assume you've looked at that. You say you have found books but don't want to buy them, have you tried getting them from a library or with an inter-library loan? That's the most I can give you, I'm afraid.

Wikipedia doesn't provide that much?
Google has often provided articles that can be read or downloaded.
(quotation marks around the two words, thus, "inferiority complex")
Those are always my two starting points.

thanx guys for the effort, i did try Google and Wikipedia, the 1st it is too broad and like u said i cant find books just articles, and wiki is too narrow and has nothing, and i am in a country english is the 3rd language so is mine so i cant find any libraries where i can find what i need.
anyways thanx a lot again... i guess u could just wish me luck...

Back