• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Help with title of a Children's Chapter Book

Sjambok

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help in my search of this book I have been looking for. I remember the book cover vividly. It had a cresent moon on the fornt of it. It had some weird short stories throughout the whole book, 7 of them if i recall correctly. One was about this family who lived in this glass house and a weird truck crashed outside. Another story was about this kid who found this baker's truck in the woods and it had some cryptic word written on it. It was a really weird book I remember. I had it, but then donated it to a local public library. If anyone knows the title, I would really appreciate it. I am pulling my hair out while trying to locate this book. Thank You!

No, unfortunately it isn't. I looked through all his books and they weren't in there. Thank you for looking though! I appreciate it.

Back