• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

hey guys December is going on tell me which book you are going to read?

I am finishing the passion of victor klein from alistair graves, then i will read the picture of dorian gray from oscar wilde

"The Lost Ways" by author Claude Davis is the book I am reading, and the more I read, the more surprises I see in this book.500x500.jpg

December, if you are an Indian then its starting of winter, and best season for tea n book lover as I'm.
so i have started a good horror n thriller book The Slaves of Magic written by a famous Indian writer Leela .

what about yours?

View attachment 11969
December indeed marks the beginning of winter in many parts of the world, and it's a delightful time for tea enthusiasts and book lovers alike. Your choice of diving into a horror and thriller book, "The Slaves of Magic" by the renowned Indian writer Leela, sounds like a perfect match for the season. The combination of chilling weather and an engaging, suspenseful read can create a cozy yet thrilling atmosphere, making it an ideal escape for book lovers.

Back