• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi Everyone, i'm Guy Lozier...

Guy Lozier

I've had a blast writing books over the last few years. Feel free to check out my personal website here.

I'm an author/director/producer, so I spend a lot of time writing books but I also spend a fair amount of time working on movies or music videos or tv shows. Mostly writing though.

I'm happy to help others that need advice if you feel I might know the answer so please feel free to message me either here or at my site listed above.

As authors, most of us are probably seeking ways to sell more books or possibly just to sell some books. It isn't hard to be buried beneath all the millions of other authors out there today. I know it was very difficult just to push some of my books up into the top one hundred of their genre on amazon for a little while without major marketing projects. For all the good that did though...hehe. I'm sure if I had accomplished much better than that and gotten up into the top five then things would have been much better...lol. But that's the name of the game I suppose.

I have tried a number of marketing clubs out there but rarely noticed their assistance whatsoever. I can understand though with the millions and millions of books out there currently.

One thing I have noticed...if your book is being produced as a movie then it gains a lot of attention quickly.

I can post about my books for weeks and write article after article with small amounts of movement from my fans. But I can promote my film production and get tons of notice.

I should probably begin to accept books into production for movies to help other authors but someone would have to foot the bill of producing books as movies...it generally costs several hundred thousand dollars to turn a book into a movie and that is without using any A or B grade actors...<smile>...

So if you have a book you want turned into a movie and you can raise the funds to do it...let me know and i'll be more than glad to assist you to make it happen...

My current book in film production:

The Seventh Sense

Back