• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Name The Duck

You mean after all of the suggestions I've given, all of the brain racking,all of the reasearch, all of the time I've wasted on giving that thing a name you could be proud of you go and decide to call it Duck?
Erm .. yep!

What is Dutch for "Duck"?
It's "eend".

Cheers, Martin :cool:

Martin said:
You mean after all of the suggestions I've given, all of the brain racking,all of the reasearch, all of the time I've wasted on giving that thing a name you could be proud of you go and decide to call it Duck?

Erm .. yep!
[=QUOTE]

:D :D

so, martin, would you like to let me know how is your duck Duck? is she/he ok, or does it lose weight right now? :)

so, martin, would you like to let me know how is your duck Duck? is she/he ok, or does it lose weight right now?
Losing weight?! No fecking way! It's growing like .. like .. like somethings that grows extremely fast!

And still taking no effort at all to not shit on me.

Cheers, Martin :cool:

Litany said:
I just can't do that. It's against my Goku-Sporku training. Just as I can never allowed another person to use my sporks. No offence, it's just not possible.

*Goes in search of the head of Goku-Sporku training for some lessons*

Time for me to leave? You want to kick me out, don't ya?! :(

Are you the head of Goku-Sporku?! Teach meeehhhh!
I'm marrying you, I should know those things. :p

Update

We got rid of the duck.

We're going on a vacation pretty soon, so we checked out some animal shelters, and eventually took him to one.

*sniff*

He will be missed.

Cheers, Martin :(

Back