• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

lisab

kickbox
Hi my Name is Lisa I work at a book store have 2 boys 13and 17. ILOVE MYSTERY SCIFI AND HORROR and any book with out socialy redeming value. I read to escape. I love stephen donaldson Issacasimov Robert heinlin janet enovitch james patterson patricia cornwell dean koontz Etc Basicaly anything but westerns roman:) :) :) :) ce and most oprah picks Lisabboook

Welcome! I'm new here too ... and struggling to find time to visit the site as much as I'd like to. I see you read Janet Evanovitch. A great lady! I've got most of her books but have only made time for the first five or six. Love her style though. I'm like you. I read to be entertained. I like everything from Koontz to Cussler (I hadn't actually read any of his until one of my guinea pig readers for my novel told me that my style reminded him of Cussler's Dirk Pitt novels).

"Entertaining and/or exciting rubbish" describes my reading tastes, so of course my first foray into writing is sticking to what I know ... with a bunch of cool cars thrown in for good measure.

Working in a book stores must be fun for a keen reader. Glad to meet you, so to speak. DKM

Back