• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Party On The Forum

Muggle must have gone off with Poppy somewhere. So..what do we do now? We could go pick up on guys..bring 'em back here maybe..

Hmm..there are a couple of men one floor up from me that are pretty sexy..

*squeals* They're on their way.

How do I look? The bits of cake in my hair are sort of attractive right? And the big dip stain on my skirt is...inviting...? :D

(blimey...is that the time? I better go jump in the shower...in other words get away from the scene of the crime before Stewie and SFG wake up...Have a good day/night tundra)

EDIT: Just read your above post...your hair is great, the dip really highlights the er..softness. As long as Nathan likes dip, he's gonna love you.

What? You're leaving? Wait..I'm gonna be alone with two guys. Looks like it's gonna be an interesting night...

Gem said:
Or we could tie SFG's hands behind his back, and put this whip that I just happen to have with me, in Stewarts hand....

ai69.photobucket.com_albums_i74_maddoxy_whip.jpg

OOOOUCH!.:eek: :eek: His avatar character would like that, oh yes.

Will CDA be jumping out of the cake?;)

I'm back and ready for more partying. Guess where I was. :p

I think the young'uns are about all pooped out. Time to crank er up another notch. And, who is in there with SIL.

Food, we need more food. Not to mention more liquid refreshment. And no more cookies, cupcakes, and coffee......how about some real stuff.

got some more booze....and also brought wings, burgers and hot dogs...pizza should be here soon:D
who's going to man the grill?

tundra said:

LOL-Good lord, you guys have quite the imagination.:rolleyes: :cool: :cool: As for these whip marks........

SFG75 said:
LOL-Good lord, you guys have quite the imagination.:rolleyes: :cool: :cool: As for these whip marks........

Hey, that must have been Stewart. Gem and I (haha, funny) had nothing to do with the marks..

The boys left once they found out it was only me waiting for them anyway. I spent the night alone sleeping on the table. (Like I've ever successfully picked up on a guy in my entire life..I'm unskilled at flirting and somehow manage to argue with half of everything a guy says, and so he gives up because I'm too much effort..or intimidating..or..whatever.)

But I'm pretty sure I saw SIL let somebody into the bathroom last night..

SFG, I'd offer you some vaseline for the whip marks, but I think you used it all up last night ;) .

Sofia, pizza sounds good,
Muggle, you still want to carry on partying? You're insatiable!:D

tundra, spent the night sleeping on the table? I believe you ;)
(aww...you're not intimidating...I'm sure you exaggerate :) )

So who is with SIL in the bathroom....let's line up the suspects..If you have an alibi now is the time to share it..

muggle said:
Food, we need more food. Not to mention more liquid refreshment. And no more cookies, cupcakes, and coffee......how about some real stuff.

How about this, muggle?:D

Or maybe you're more in the mood for this, or this.

By the way, I'm not actually cooking any of this. I'm too comforatable to get up :p

muggle said:
Yuo must have had more to drink than you thought. We have pictures of someone on the table with you.

What? No way...I wasn't that sloshed..was I? Um..was I..were we...dressed?

Back