• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Peder & Alix's Love Squabble

*sigh* Peder, the furor I'm referring to is not the conversation here but rather the fact that the man has felt the need to go into hiding and is being vilified for publishing a book. :rolleyes: Sheesh, apparently I should go into hiding too for daring to ask a question. :lol:

*sigh* Peder, the furor I'm referring to is not the conversation here but rather the fact that the man has felt the need to go into hiding and is being vilified for publishing a book. :rolleyes: Sheesh, apparently I should go into hiding too for daring to ask a question. :lol:

You have already made it clear that you think I am a dim bulb, but only you are raising the question of going into hiding. Nobody here has suggested such dramatics. Your situation is hardly comparable to the author's.

You have already made it clear that you think I am a dim bulb, but only you are raising the question of going into hiding. Nobody here has suggested such dramatics. Your situation is hardly comparable to the author's.

Dim bulb is not the descriptor I would choose. I'm not sure what it is about me that irritates you, is it that I choose not to ignore your subtle nastiness? Oh wait, this last post wasn't so subtle.

Peder, you have made it clear you don't like me, and that's totally fine with me. Perhaps you can go put me on Ignore. You'll find that in your User CP.

No problem as far as I'm concerned.
I'll await message from the other party.
:flowers:

Aw shucks, thanks guys. A thread just for us! I've already said my piece and suggested that Peder Ignore me if he doesn't care for my questions or comments. Its rare for me to find someone in a forum who is so pointed in their dislike of my posts, but I believe I've been polite in my responses.

With all due respect Mods, I will respond in kind again should the situation arise. I've adhered to the Community Rules carefully. If I am going to be snipped at publicly then I will respond in kind as politely as possible. If you would rather see that take place off the boards then Moderating the initial snippy post/poster would be appreciated.

No need for this thread to stay open IMO. As I said, I've said my piece and suggested Peder Ignore me. Thanks Mod team!

Congratulaions Alix, you passed initiation. I don't know if a book forum's version of hazing is like that of what one sees on college campuses or not. Normally, we introduce the "new" person and everyone at a previously agreed upon time, tosses a book at their monitor. What you got was pretty light compared to that.;):D:flowers:

Congratulaions Alix, you passed initiation. I don't know if a book forum's version of hazing is like that of what one sees on college campuses or not. Normally, we introduce the "new" person and everyone at a previously agreed upon time, tosses a book at their monitor. What you got was pretty light compared to that.;):D:flowers:

Oops, I missed this post. So am I correct in gathering that I'm now in an elite club because Peder hazed me? WOOT!

Anticlimactic thread is anticlimactic.

I could try to summon up something for you, but that seems like a lot of effort. Can I interest you in a dancing frog or something? I hear you're missing one. ;)

Back