• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Pet Peeves

Grrrrrrrrrrr
shootc.gif

People who litter.

People who have their stereo's in their car's up so loud that the rumbling's of the bass cause's your car to vibrate. Don't try to impress me by making me and the rest of the world listen to your garbage music!

Ashlea, I threw in a few apostrophes for you. I'm always noticing things that are spelled incorrectly. I see signs in shop windows, billboards, etc. I may not be the best speller in the world, but I can spot an errant apostrophe a mile away. I also know the difference between there, they're, and their. I work in a print shop and recently spotted some signs (after they'd been printed) that said something about egg yokes. The artwork came from a customer. We ended up making some stickers to cover up the error.

Rap and dance music does my head in, along with "rude boy" hotted up Vauxhall Novas and/or Citroen Saxos with loud stereos blarring out with kids with shaved heads driving thinking they're cool.
I guess the equivalent in the US is rice rockets.

Its nice to blast past them in the Porsche!

Marquis Rex said:
Rap and dance music does my head in, along with "rude boy" hotted up Vauxhall Novas and/or Citroen Saxos with loud stereos blarring out with kids with shaved heads driving thinking they're cool.

Oh I can't stand the suped up cars, why can't they use the extra money they've spent on doing it up and just by a decent car in the first place!

What type of Porsche do you drive?

Marquis Rex said:

Rice rockets typically means a small Japanese car...it doesn't necessarily have to be suped-up or anything.

SillyWabbit said:
The one I am having right NOW!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :D

I really hate it when you can't find something. It winds me up something terrible!!! :mad: I had something in my hand. I was holding it just a damn moment ago and now I can't find it and you have no idea how much it's pissing me off!!!! :D lol

<--continues to look and swear :D

**EDIT**

I found it and am a happy bunny again :D And, I stopped swearing :D
Thats a very good one! I do that alot too lol.

got a new one.........i hate men looking at my boobs, or cleavage. i cant help that im real big, its sickiening, ladies do ya feel me? its just not nice, i mean a lil quick glare is fine, but a long stare, no. hate it.

lahondas said:
got a new one.........i hate men looking at my boobs, or cleavage. i cant help that im real big, its sickiening, ladies do ya feel me? its just not nice, i mean a lil quick glare is fine, but a long stare, no. hate it.
I feel ya ;) Its annoying, they talk to your breasts and not you face. Kick them in the balls! They are too busy looking at your tits to notice that knee :p

Martin said:
Stop wearing tight, low-cut tops.

If you show it, we'll watch.

Cheers, Martin

Sometimes even if you don't show it, men watch. You've not been a woman, so its hard to understand. It is frustrating when a guy has a conversation with your boobs and not with you.

and another thing about that that frustrates me, is that women are supposed to do everything to prevent men from lusting over them, etc. Where is the responsibility for the men?

RainbowGurl said:
I feel ya ;) Its annoying, they talk to your breasts and not you face. Kick them in the balls! They are too busy looking at your tits to notice that knee :p

:eek: Wabbit better be careful then ;)

On a more serious note, it can be very frustrating :( (Phil does it to me all the time though I swear he’s just doing it to be annoying!!! Either that or he’s a masochist and enjoys it when I twat him over the head :rolleyes: )

However, I really don’t like it when random guys do it, I’ll tolerate friends as I know they’re just messing around but if its guys I don’t know, then no I hate it :( I don’t mind a quick glance, that’s just second nature to guys, but it’s when they hold an entire conversation whilst staring at your chest that I object too :mad: – and no, you don’t have to wearing revealing clothes either :(

That's a lot of smilies man!

Anyway, we're men! What can we say!

I blame my mother, she breastfed me.

Cheers, Martin

Of course we look at men, its only natural, but we don't constantly stare down there :eek:

Ice said:
Of course we look at men, its only natural, but we don't constantly stare down there :eek:
I have done that though, in response to men who won't look me in the eye. And I get this kinda puzzled look on my face too, like I'm tryin' to FIND it. Works wonders. :D

Martin said:
That's a lot of smilies man!

Sorry :eek: I typed out my reply in Word and the smilies don’t show up in there, so it didn’t seem too many at the time.

Back