• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Proper Introduction

RB816

I've been a member of this board for months but I've only posted twice here. I honestly forgot I had an account here until recently when I found this page bookmarked and I realized I never really took a chance to browse the rest of the forum or properly introduce myself.
My name is Randy, I'm an avid reader and aspiring writer. I was born in New York and raised on Long Island. My hobbies include reading, writing, exercising and trying to stay fit, going for long walks and bike rides when I find the time, going to the movies and to the beach, and especially watching movies on DVD. I have a massive collection and people that see it think I'm some crazy recluse who sits inside and watches movies 24/7. But I still have a life! Ha ha ha.
My favorite authors are Stephen King, Clive Barker, Hunter S. Thompson, H.P. Lovecraft, Don Winslow, Kurt Vonnegut, and Chuck Palahniuk. I'm not a fan of James Patterson and I find Dean Koontz books to be hit or miss. The only one I really enjoyed was Night Chills, one of his earlier works. Lately I've been reading Joe Hill and anything by Gillian Flynn.

Well here is an official and belated :welcome to the forum Randy. Hope you enjoy it now that you remembered us :)

Have fun!

Welcome, Randy. I come and go from the forum too. You might see me every day for a week then nothing for like 5 months. When I don't have a lot of time, I usually only get in a few welcomes to the new people and a sneak peek at the sci fi section.

Back