• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Question Game

steffee said:
Yes of course.

Peas are the Queen of vegetables, and I would want a healthy body in heaven.

Foolish me. I wasn't thinking, I guess. I will add some steamed broccoli to my orders of cheese cake, macaroni and cheese and garlic mashed potatoes. ;)

SFG75 said:
If you could have dinner with five historical figures(either living or deceased) who would it be?
Gengis Kahn sorry if I misspelled the old boy...
Julius Caesar
Robert E. Lee
Marcus Cicero
Catherine the Great

Do you get on with your close relatives?

Not really. I get along better with them, now that I've moved to another country. We just don't speak as much. :p

Do you like scrambled eggs?

Probably... either Hotel Rwanda or Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. The first because it is so powerful and inspiring - I really love movies along the lines of this one. And the latter because I loved the books and thought that the movies were just as brilliant. And plus I'm a Kiwi - enough said :D

What colour is your hair? Do you dye it?

Plucking feathers from turkeys in a Turkey Factory. Hehe. :eek: :eek:

Do you drink more than the recommended amount of units per week?

Bah, er units per week - I probably don't drink more than the recommended units in a year:eek:

What's the wierdest dream you've ever had - that you can remember;)

I was in a Survivor/Amazing Race/Monkey Island type thing based in a zoo. Rupert from Survivor: Pearl Islands was there, and the rest of the people were school mates. Very normal :D

Do you have showers or baths?

Back