• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Recommend Me some Historical Fictions!?

Annie__

So I have recently developed a deep fascination for Historical fictions. I started reading The Dawn of freedom by Niranjan Tasneem and It was very intriguing and now I am looking for more recommendations to dive further into this genre!!<

Absolutely! I am so happy to hear your interest in historical fiction. Since you enjoyed "The Dawn of Freedom" by Niranjan Tasneem, consider exploring Hilary Mantel's "Wolf Hall" for Tudor intrigue or Ken Follett's "The Pillars of the Earth" for medieval drama. Both offer immersive historical worlds. Happy reading on your fascinating historical journey!

Absolutely! I am so happy to hear your interest in historical fiction. Since you enjoyed "The Dawn of Freedom" by Niranjan Tasneem, consider exploring Hilary Mantel's "Wolf Hall" for Tudor intrigue or Ken Follett's "The Pillars of the Earth" for medieval drama. Both offer immersive historical worlds. Happy reading on your fascinating historical journey!
Okay I'll give surely give them a read. Thank you for suggesting.

Back