• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

T.V. decency going down the tubes?

Gem said:
steffee

You sure Steph? Once in a lifetime chance and all that...
Quite sure. I have truly exciting plans for that day. :D

Oh, and the trains from Coventry aren't running during the weekend up until September while they do their 'maintenance'. That means catching replacement buses, which are annoying enough just travelling to Birmingham or Leicester, without having to get to wherever the train to London is. Easily an hour and a half each way travelling, that would be.

Why Gem? Will you be there? ;)

Steffee,
The old trains excuse hey?:D

Why Gem? Will you be there?

Me? No!:eek:
(now if they're going to let people just watch then....nah wouldn't wanna lose my appetite:D )

But, really. :D

some network rail website said:
Network Rail is working with train operating companies to ensure that passengers are fully informed of any timetable alterations. The project will require a series of weekend closures of the Coventry – Leamington line between June and September and a two week closure between 19 August and 4th September. Central Trains services will operate as normal however Virgin Cross Country services will be diverted from Leamington directly to Birmingham. A replacement coach services will be provided between Leamington and Coventry.

From here.

abecedarian said:
Since I don't eat in the restroom, I didn't want to feed my kid there.. and I was eating with my hubby, so I didn't want to sit alone in the foyer, I opted for the inconvienient chair in the aisle. The waiter wasn't too happy with me, but that's the breaks.

AMEN! i couldn't agree more, nor could i have said it better myself! ;)

that's the breaks - get over it! ;)

Stewart said:
Jeez, MTV - when not showing yawnfests about blonde airheads and cars - is pure raunch.

Especially their spring coverage of bacchanalian revelry.:eek:

Having raised two kids, I know that you can do all the right things as far as instilling beliefs and morals, but the hard ugly fact is you simply cannot control what your kids' friends make available to them...i.e. MTV, songs with HIGHLY suggestive/blatantly sexual lyrics, etc. Not to mention video games and internet. Sad, but that's the price we all are paying for our 'advanced" society.

So....im slightly interested. Did anyone witness the wank-a-thon?:D

Prizes will be on offer for those who clock up the most orgasms and those who can masturbate the longest - the current record, according to the organisers, is a chafing eight-and-a-half hours.

...I'm sure I've had friends who've beat that....no pun intended.

Back