• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

The Fog

cajunmama

okay, so this could also go in the FIlm and TV category. If anyone objects to it being here, holler at a mod.

A remake of Carpenter's 1980 film is about to hit theaters. I think I want to see this one. Anyone else?

Also, are these two movies from Herbert's novel of the same name?

cajunmama said:
okay, so this could also go in the FIlm and TV category. If anyone objects to it being here, holler at a mod.

A remake of Carpenter's 1980 film is about to hit theaters. I think I want to see this one. Anyone else?

Also, are these two movies from Herbert's novel of the same name?

No - I like the 1980 one, if that was when it was made. I've had enough of remakes.

No, carpenter's film was nothing to do with the Herbert book.

Carpenter's film is the one movie I saw as a kid that can still creep me out. To this day I do not like foggy nights. :eek:

cajunmama said:
Carpenter's film is the one movie I saw as a kid that can still creep me out. To this day I do not like foggy nights. :eek:

Tiss a grand film. always watch it when it's on, if i can. a remake will spoil the memory of it for me, if you know what i mean.

The Fog was one of the first horror movies I ever saw on the big screen so it had a big impact on me. I'll be interested in seeing the remake though.

Scared the poo out of me and I don't want to see a remake because it was the shadowy almost not there creatures that had me shaking. I think a new movie would use CGI or some such thing.

I really liked the original film!
It did scare me!
But i would be interested in watching the remake!:)

Geenh said:
Scared the poo out of me and I don't want to see a remake because it was the shadowy almost not there creatures that had me shaking. I think a new movie would use CGI or some such thing.

Aye. bloody cgi fog wafting around or something. like those ridiculous cgi wolves in that crappy film with a giant flood or something. what was it called? the day after or some bollocks?

There is a website for the movie here. They say that the best fog for movies is still the old fashioned kind, dry ice and fans.

Back