• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Websites on adapting to film

quazme

Does anyone know of any websites abour adapting novels/plays to films?

I'm doing a english research assignment on it and any help you could give me on this would be great!

I've been reading over a few of the posts here and they're excellent and really very helpful, but the thing is that I have to hand in all my sources of information with the report and I can't really use a forum or message board as a resource as it's mainly just people's opinions...

Also... I'm like the biggest procrastinator in the world and have left it till the very last minute :( It's due on Monday! (in NZ) it's saturday night now! when I search google I keep getting books on amazon, which would be quite helpful but I don't have any time to go to the library coz I'm workin 9-5 tommorow :mad:
(I might have to pull a sicky).. ohh well that'll teach me for leaving it till the last minute...

I was just looking and it doesnt look like people post on here too regularly so it's not likely im gonna get a response to this in time...

man, I'm stupid... I've had this assignment for over a month and am just starting it now :eek: I'll never learn...

anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Back